Last updated : May 15, 2019
1/ Description of the Service
The SaaS Services is comprised of either one or both of the following two components:
- Dimelo Communities: a community space available on a website or on Facebook through which users can ask and answer questions, vote the best answer to their questions, rate the suggested answers, browse categories of questions and conduct searches using keywords.
- Dimelo Digital: a customer interaction management tool for customer service teams, allowing them to manage questions asked through digital channels (communities, social networks, live chats, emails, messaging etc.) using a process workflow, archive questions and answers, forward questions to the right groups of experts, manually or automatically, and supervise the team’s work through statistics.
The Service is available in the form of hosted software (Software-as-a-Service).
The Client acknowledges that the Service is dependent on access to various third parties (for example, social networks like Facebook and Twitter, authentication servers etc.) and that Dimelo is not liable for any unavailability, delays, incidents or service interruptions affecting the Service or the performance of the Service, caused by those third parties.
Dimelo may not be held liable, in any circumstances whatsoever, for any errors or bugs in the equipment or software of those third parties or for any problems affecting the Internet, on which the Service is based.
The Parties also agree that periods of scheduled maintenance notified by Dimelo in advance will not be taken into account when calculating the penalties for breaches of service commitments.
3/ Incident Management
- Severity Level
Incidents are classified according to their level of severity:
Incidents are handled by Dimelo, which guarantees the following response and repair times:
|Incident level||Applicable period||Response time||
|1: critical incidents||24/7||1 hour||
|2: major incidents||
9:30 - 12:30
14:00 - 18:00, business days
9:30 - 12:30
14:00 - 18:00, business days
|8 hours||10 days|
The guaranteed times start to run when the incident is reported to Dimelo for the first time:
- by the Client, via a notification to the technical support team or the hotline.
The guaranteed times only run during the applicable period.
Incident tickets opened by the Client must state:
- the name of the person opening the ticket,
- his/her email address and mobile or telephone number,
- the priority level assigned to the incident (for example, level 2),
- the severity of the incident (impact assessment),
- the actual start date,
- a precise description of the incident and any past events before the incident,
- the one or more browsers and the operating system used, to demonstrate the incident,
- all information required for a thorough understanding of the incident (screenshots, etc.).
- Disaster Recovery Plan
Dimelo has a disaster recovery plan.
Dimelo has one single production data centre, where the server infrastructure is located. However, the database is backed up to a second data centre each night.
We agree to the following objectives for the data:
- RPO: Recovery Point Objective
Recovery objective for the data as stored X hours before the incident
- RTO: Recovery Time Objective
Recovery time objective for that data
|Loss of database server||24/7||4 hours||
|Loss of data centre||24/7||24 hours||3 days|
4/ Service Levels
- Objectives and Scope
The objectives of this service level agreement are to:
- allow the Client and Dimelo to objectively determine the expected quality levels for the Service,
- provide a mechanism for assessing the service level provided by Dimelo,
- improve the management and visibility of the service level provided by Dimelo,
- remove all subjectivity and ambiguity, by documenting the management process.
- Service Availability
The availability commitment for the Service (and the APIs) is 99.50%, disregarding any scheduled periods of unavailability for preventive maintenance notified in advance.
The availability of the Service is calculated once a month, using HTTP requests automated by monitoring service providers (Pingdom), whose system of decentralised servers regularly monitors whether the expected response is in fact received. It measures whether the technical interfaces are operational and not user perceptions.
If Dimelo breaches the availability commitment set out above, through its sole fault, the amount payable for the SaaS will be reduced in accordance with the following principles:
Service availability rate (calculated monthly)
|Effective payment/Amount of the user licence|
|99.5% or higher||100%|
|between 98% and 99.5%||90%|
|Between 95% and 98%||75%|
|Between 90% and 95%||50%|
|Lower than 90%||0%|
The reduction will be applied to the next invoice issued by Dimelo.
5/ Technical Support/Hotline
|1 - Critical Incidents||2 - Major Incidents||3 - Anomalies|
The hotline made available to the Client by Dimelo covers:
- responding to critical incidents (level 1) only
- handling and resolving those incidents
The technical support service provided to the Client by Dimelo (where the Client has ordered that service) covers:
- Advice and support for the use of the Service
- Identification of operating anomalies
- Incident investigation and troubleshooting
- Production of incident reports
- Implementation of corrective patches
Available: 9:30 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays in France).
Contact: +33 1 77 37 27 54
Contact: +33 8 11 48 58 22
If the response to or handling of an incident by the Dimelo technical support team or hotline is considered to be insufficient or unavailable (at times where the support services are closed), the Client may contact the escalation officer:
- by calling: +33 6 86 94 11 20
- by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
6/ Change Management
To the extent possible, Dimelo shall ensure that upgrades to the SaaS Services are rolled out on an opt-in basis, meaning that their actual implementation in the Client’s configuration is optional and at the Client’s discretion.
Dimelo shall inform the Client of any changes, new functionalities or updates to the Service that could:
- add value for users or operators,
- modify its operating procedures.
That information must be provided at least 5 days prior to the roll out of the changes.
If upgrades are mandatory and the Client cannot opt out, the Client may validate those changes or request adjustments. In the latter case, Dimelo shall implement those adjustments to the extent possible and reschedule the roll out.
The Client acknowledges that the Service proposed by Dimelo is a shared service and that it cannot refuse changes requested by other Dimelo customers.
7/ Preventive Maintenance
Preventive maintenance on the Service must be scheduled one week in advance. Dimelo shall inform the Client of the period of maintenance and any foreseeable effects on the Service.
Any interruption to the Service must be scheduled for off-peak times. Users must be informed via a service message.